Age reversing spices simply not only serve to fight back wrinkles, but also prevent several age-related diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, cancer, etc. Yes, with one of these antioxidants rich humble food enhancers!
Ok, the highest 5 anti-aging spices are:
1. Ginger: Researchers from University of Minnesota’s Hormel Institute have found that gingerol, an active chemical of ginger can inhibit the increase of human colorectal cancer cells.
2. Turmeric: Another youth enhancing spice that are caused by the ginger family. Curcumin, a very active chemical of turmeric has cancer-preventing properties as other antioxidant giants: tea, berries, and pomegranates. Turmeric can also be effective in preventing Alzheimer’s disease.
3. Lemon Grass: This anti aging spice is very common in Thai food. It has the highest amount of citral (a substance discovered lemon peels), which relieve cramps, spasms, headaches and rheumatism, and likewise clearly as the colon cancer and other more serious colon conditions fighter.
4. Cinnamon: Cinnamon rolls wouldn’t exist without this anti-aging spice. Recent studies show cinnamon can effectively regulate sugar levels by increasing insulin’s sensitivity. Half a teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower LDL cholesterol. It might even reduce leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells proliferation!
5. Oregano: A distinctive flavor in Italian and Mediterranean cooking. It needs to be largest degree antioxidant of all herbs: one teaspoon of oregano has as much antioxidant as 3 cups of broccoli (great thing for broccoli haters)! Oregano is basically a highly versatile age reversing spice and could be taken in salads, sauces or maybe as seasonings on all varieties of meat and fish or pasta.
The top 5 powerful youth enhancing spices: ginger, turmeric, lemon grass, cinnamon and oregano. Since at this point are aware what they are, so, please remember to blend them into your daily diet to rip off their maximum age reversing properties!
I used to spend a lot on age reversing skincare products. However, the results were quite disappointing. A lot of them seems unsuitable to my skin type, and some are just fail to work by any means…